GUIDE TO FRAMES
Purchasing a frame without a mat or matter(the border separating the picture from the glass) is pretty straightforward, just look for your print size you've purchased and choose a frame of your choice.
But, adding a mat to your print changes the image ratios just a bit so you cannot purchase an 8 x 10 matted frame for an 8x10 print. Confused yet? Here are my recommendations for matted frame sizes and places to purchase them.
*Prices shown here are subject to change at these online retailers, they may increase or decrease at any time of year.
FOR 4X6 MINI PRINTS:
- Crate and Barrel - Jo Marble frame $27: HERE
- Crate and Barrel - Icon White Wall Frame $15 : HERE
- Pottery Barn - Wood Wall Frame $21: HERE
- West Elm Frame in Natural Wood(set of 4) $95: HERE
FOR 8X10 ART PRINTS:
11x14 matted to 8x10
- Target - Thin Single Frame $13: HERE
- Amazon - Natural Wood Frame $17 : HERE
- Amazon - Brushed Gold Frame $ : HERE
16x20 matted to 8x10
- Crate and Barrel - Icon White Wall Frame $27 : HERE
- Crate and Barrel - Icon Black Wall Frame $27 : HERE
- Home Depot - Calter Gold Picture Frame (Set of 3) $106 : HERE
- Home Depot - Black Picture Frame (Set of 2) $51 : HERE
- Amazon - Rustic Wood Frame (Set of 2) $45 : HERE
- 18.5 x 18.5 matted to 8 x10
- CB2 Brass Gallery Frame $45: HERE
- 13 X 16 MATTED TO 8 X 10
- West Elm Frame in Natural Wood(set of 3) $100: HERE